MOERSCH MT6 Gold Toner

2 Replies, 11598 Views

I have just opened my new Moersch MT6 Gold Toner but it's instructions are in Geman. My German is poor. Perhaps someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction?

I am a little confused regarding the working temperature. The instructions mention 35/40 C. Is this correct?

Also do I pour in all the additional Gold Chloride when it stops working?

TIA

Barry
MT6 Nelson Gold Toner

Before toning, a wet, freshly fixed print should be washed a few minutes. Dry prints should be soaked in water.

Very carefully decant the working solution into the tray. Do not pour the sediment in the working solution into the toning tray.

For proper toning, the working solution must be maintained at a temperature between 38?C/100?F and 43?C/110?F.

Place the print to be toned in the solution and tone to the desired hue. When the desired tone has been reached (5 to 30 minutes), rinse the print in water; fix the print for 5 minutes; and finally wash the print for at least thirty minutes

Replenishment

Exact measurements cannot be given. The quantity to be added will depend on the number of prints toned, and the time of toning. In general, when toning to a warm brown, about 5-10 ml gold solution should be added to the working solution after each fifty 8-by-10 prints have been toned.
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 17-10-2006, 11:18 AM von Wolfgang Moersch.)
Thanks for your detailed reply Wolfgang. I look forward to my first toning session with your toner.

Regards

Barry

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Theme Selector