meochrom und multigrade-material

0 Replies, 22422 Views

Hallo zusammen,

hat jemand Erfahrung mit dem alten (wei?n) meochrom-Farbmischkopf f?r den Opemus 5? Ich w?rde diesen gerne f?r Abz?ge auf Multigrade-Papier nutzen. Tabellen mit den Filtereinstellungen finden sich ja zu Gen?ge, allerdings gehen die zum Teil bis zu einem Wert von "200", die Einteilung auf dem meochrome geht ja anscheinend nur bis "150".

Geht's trotzdem, auch f?r Gradationen 4-5 oder ist das eine eher schlechte Alternative zu Einschubfiltern?

Bernd
Hallo!

Ich nicht den Meochrom, aber den neueren Color 3, und der geht bis 200 - aber selbst damit ist bei manchen Papieren Grad. 5 nicht erreichbar, deshalb hab ich meine MG-Filter behalten, und halte bei Bedarf den 5er vor's Objektiv...

Roman
If your enlarger (Vergrobrerer) has a filter drawer you

could put extra filters in this drawer!

because it's above the lens quality does not have to be as precise as

below the lens filters!

Niall
Niall,

once you replace the condensor head (which has a drawer) with the color head, the drawer for the filter is gone (with Meoptas it is built into the condensor head).

The only enlargers that have both a color head and a drawer simultaneously are the Kaiser VCPs (at least I don't know any others).

Roman
Hallo Roman,

das kann ich so nicht stehen lassen: Mein Opemus-5 hat den Meochrom drauf. Und damit bleiben Kondensor und Filterschublade erhalten. Die Beleuchtung erfolgt ?ber eine Ulbrichtsche Kugel auf den Kondensor.

Kaiser ist nicht allein:-)

Beste Gr??,

Franz (der sich hier von der Arbeit nicht einloggen kann)
Tats?hlich? Ich hab von meinem Opemus 6 auf den Op. 5 geschlossen, der ja doch sehr ?nlich aussieht... So kann man sich t?schen!

Der Color 3 pa? jedenfalls nicht auf den Kondensor vom Op.6.
I'm afraid I have to Dissagree with you there Roman I have

the Axomat 4a and a opemus 5 and both have the filter drawer!!

I't's just above the condenser!!

Where you take off the light compartment the filter drawer remains with the condenser!

As I said I have the 4A Axomat with the meopta color head!!

It's very nice indeed!

And gives good photographs!!

Niall
Hi Niall,

Opemus-5 and -6 differ in design. That's why modern Color-3/-4 won't fit on those older models. If you add a colour head to Opemus-5 (that old Meochrom one) you will keep both condensor and filter drawer. It's different with Opemus-6.

There, you'll loose both condensor and filter drawer and replace them with colour head and styrofoam boxes to gain indirect light.

I kept my old Opemus-5 (bought from Mirko;-) and got a Meochrom colour head for it (many thanks to Manfred at eBay/phototec-boards). Just added some metal to it (making it a kind of "inverse tripod" mounted) to get stability. Now, I can use both filter drawer and colour head. The old Meochrom won't reach grad. 5 by itself. I need additional filtering and thus a filter drawer (or my good old "get-rid-of-red-filter-method" to place them under the lens.

Best regards,

Franz
....How much did you pay for the color head!!

And do you use grade 5 often!!!

Niall
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 17-07-2004, 12:13 PM von cfb_de.)

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Theme Selector