Wet-Plate Collodion/Salted Paper

2 Replies, 9016 Views

Looking to learn Wet-Plate Collodion and/or Salted Paper Printing? Then why not consider one of our upcoming Workshops - in July (7, 8, & 9) is our "Advanced Wet-Plate & Salted Paper Printing" Workshop (learn to make collodion negatives and salted prints from them); in August (26 & 27) is the next Wet-Plate Collodion Workshop (Ambrotypes); and in September (11th through the 16th) we have our "Week of Wet-Plate" that combines both the introductory workshop and the Advanced Wet-Plate Workshop. Contact us to enroll, or for more information (<a class="" href="http://www.centralvalleyproject.com">www.centralvalleyproject.com</a>).

photos courtesy of Jonas Tegtmeyer (from our last Advanced Wet-Plate Workshop)

Hi, this is interesting,

but when following your link there is no detailed information on the courses, just some reviews of past. I would have expected:

1. Dates and Times for the courses
  2. Price information
  3. a means to take part/booking
This is a pity, because I might – later, this is on a too short notice – be interested in a salt printing workshop. Cheers, Rolf
Hello Rolf - detailed information can be found on the website:   www.photowerkberlin.com.  I apologize for the confusion.  If you have any questions feel free to email me at info@centralvalleyproject.com.

Dave

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Theme Selector